A small advice to young video producers and animators……..





Actually am doing this cool project about tech Television show in East Africa and the whole week I have been working trying to find the resources and re shaping my idea with individuals and professionals in the industry. Amazingly all this time when I contacted the professionals who would help me to create a simple logo animation and visual reality for my show, all of them they seems to have one problem in common no one has a portfolio of his work online not in YouTube or whatever site for hosting videos and files.
 
Seriously, this is irritating. It is the time guys you put your works online and immediately when someone ask you about your work you just give him the link and he can simply access your work. I sound a bit harsh but this will help you to improve your credibility to your clients and even get a chance to be contacted with people who have appreciated your work. If it was me I could even create my official site where I post my animated videos and share it with my fans on social networking site. 
If you want to earn something in this industry you must act like a professional instead of having your video t your own local PC and expect someone to come and appreciate your work. Take an example and see how you can share your videos and work online see this cool logo animation video from young entrepreneur from Tanzania who got a chance to create an ad for Tanzanian Bongo Star Search here and here is some of his work
TECH360 Correspondent